Bio-Terrain Urine & Saliva Analysis:
This is an in-office procedure which usually takes between 1.5 to 2 hours. It is amazing how much information can be extracted from a few drops of urine. The following is a list of things that I will test for using your urine and saliva in the office.
|A sample of your urine & saliva will be analyzed to evaluate / measure / detect the followings:
- Evaluates: Mineral & vitamin deficiencies (Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Zinc, Iodine, Vitamin C), Adrenal function, Liver and Kidney functions, Antioxidants status, Stomach Acid (high and low), Digestive Enzymes, Nervous System Stress level (Sympathetic / Para-Sympathetic), Acidosis, Thyroid function, etc.
- Measures: Adrenal Stress, Adrenal Fatigue, Urine pH, Specific Gravity, Electrolytes, Nitrate, Ammonia and sugar, Oxidation Stress
- Detects: Blood (fresh and dead), Bilirubin, Urobilinogen, Ketones, Glucose (sugar), Protein, Nitrite, Leukocytes
This analysis is done in front of you and takes about 2 hours to do the test, explain the results, answer your questions, and make recommendations.
|How to prepare for this Analysis: Do the followings for 2 days prior to your appointment:
- Eat your normal diet and just try not to eat sweet or salty food
- Try to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water
- Add some meat (preferably turkey breast) to your lunch & dinner
- Do not take vitamin or mineral supplements. Continue with all your doctor’s recommendations.
On the third day (the day of your appointment), collect some of your first morning urine in a container with a tight lid, place it in a zip lock bag and bring it with you.